Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nigel Botterill's Entrepreneur of the Month

Monday was a great day as I received my Entrepreneur of the month award from Mr Nigel Botterill himself, infront of well over 50 other entrepreneurs.
It was lovely that so many people recognised either me or Cheshire Pony Parties from having read about it in Nigel Botterill's Entrepreneurs Circle monthly newsletter. I felt really important.
As well as receiving a certificate, I received a bottle of Botty's Bubbly and had some professional photos taken for me to use in the business. They'll be on the website as soon as I have them-they have a fresh feel to them-I was really pleased with them.
Once I have the photos I'll use them in some PR too-got to take advantage-not every day I win anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment