Thursday 2 September 2010

Cheshire Pony Party wins Entrepreneur of the Month

I'm delighted that Cheshire Pony Parties has won Entreprenuer of the Month from serial entrepreneur Nigel Botterill's Entrepreneurs' Circle.
Nigel has built 5 multi-million pound businesses in the last 5 years and is now allocating 25% of his time helping other business owners to grow their businesses, via the Entrepreneurs' Circle.
It's by implementing just a handful of the recommendations from the Entrepreneurs' Circle that I've been able to dramatically increase the income for Cheshire Pony Parties. There are many more recommendations that I've picked up from the monthly circular and information in the members' area, which are in planning stage, but should also help drive up income.
So I'll enjoy with pride my winner's bottle of Botty's bubbly and continue to develop Cheshire Pony Parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment