Tuesday 7 September 2010

Latest equine addition moves beautifully

Well, my new mare, Kandi has arrived safely-she's very fine for a warmblood,l which is great as I'm what you might call small!
She travelled really well after a bit of kicking at first.
We've seen her REALLY move now she's in with new friends-I'm not sure I'm going to be able to ride such a big moving horse! She'll have to spend a life producing beautiful babies if I can't ride her-I'll give it a go tho'.
Unfortunately one of her shoes needs some attention so once that's sorted we can think about bringing her back into work-can't wait-she has a lovely nature-kind and seems pretty sensible, if a little babyish, though she's not been worked for about 6 months and she's only 6 AND a warmblood-notoriously slow to develop- so we;ll take it steady.
Very exciting-watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment