Friday 18 November 2011

Now you can learn to run your own pony party business

With the ponies being a little quieter now we're into Autumn, I've finally had time to create some courses to show others how I operate my pony party business-what works for me, what others do, how I price products, how I entertain the children, how I manage to get such wonderful testimonials and referrals from parents, how I care for the ponies etc.
My experience is available in short courses, one 'everything you need to know' 'ultimate pony party training course' or in electronic versions (well they will be shortly!).
I'm also working on a really easy franchising option ,where the office here does all the 'office stuff' for you, leaving you to concentrate on delivering fantastic experiences, parties and activities for the children.
You can contact me or find out more at the link below .
http://www.cheshireponyparties.co.uk/businessopportunity.php
If you'd like to listen to my story it's here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Ssx0m2G8&feature=player_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment